1. TILETOPIA (PTY) LTD is a private company registered in South Africa. Registration number: 2005/042984/07, VAT number 4060180561, with registered office located at the corner of Gerber Bourlevard & Koorzen Street, Gants Centre, Strand, 7140.
2. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify your System Administrator. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
3. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. TILETOPIA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
4. WARNING: Although TILETOPIA has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
5. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Tiletopia (Pty) Ltd with another party by email without express written confirmation by a Director of TILETOPIA. Any agreements concluded with TILETOPIA by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once TILETOPIA has indicated such contract formation in a follow up communication.”
6. TILETOPIA accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
7. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TILETOPIA. Employees of the company are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. TILETOPIA will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
8. No e-mail correspondence sent to TILETOPIA shall be deemed to have been received until TILETOPIA has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
9. No warranties are made or implied that any employee of TILETOPIA was authorised to make this communication.
10. This communication and its contents may be monitored for security and policy aberrations and correspondence that may bring TILETOPIA in disrepute.
11. TILETOPIA retains the copyright to all e-mail messages sent from its communications systems.
12. This e-mail disclaimer will at all times take precedence over any other e-mail disclaimer used or received by employees utilising the communications facilities of TILETOPIA.